Effective March 27, 2022
Welcome to FinishProbation! Here you can find what type of information we collect from our users, how we collect such information, who has access to it and how it is used.
If you have any concerns, please contact us at email@example.com
What information do we collect?
1. FinishProbation's website uses Firebase and facebook Pixel, as a way of tracking user information. Information collected to this end is generally anonymous information and does not identify you personally. For example, we may record the number of visits to our page that occur in a given period of time, as well as certain environmental variables such as browser type, operating system and CPU speed, and the internet protocol (IP) address of your originating internet service provider. We collect this information and use it to measure the use of this website and to improve its content and performance to bring you the best possible service. All of the information that is automatically submitted to us by your browser is considered anonymous information. To the extent we share such information with third parties, it is not traceable to any particular user and will not be used to contact you.
2. FinishProbation accountability members, registered notifications, questionnaire records and any form that a user submits. Such information includes personally identifiable information, only for providing the services you request, generating statistical studies, conducting marketing research, improving products and services, sending you surveys, and notifying you of new products and any other changes to our site or services that may affect you. When you submit personally identifiable information to us, you understand that you are agreeing to allow us to access, store, and use that information for those purposes.
4. FinishProbation tracks how users are interacting with buttons and screens through Firebase analytics and facebook pixel events.
5. Sentry.io is used for finding bugs, error exceptions and app crashes.
6. Stripe is used for one time purchases on the FinishProbation website. RevenueCat is used for in app purchases and subscriptions. On RevenueCat, your randomly generated userId is used as an identifier.
How we collect User Information?
1. FinishProbation's website uses Facebook Pixel, and Firebase for user tracking information.
2. Both the FinishProbation website and mobile app use its own databases to store information with Amazon Web Services.
3. Stripe and RevenueCat manage financial User Information when a purchase or free trial is made.
4. Sentry.io will automatically track errors and crashes when they occur.