Drug testing at O'Brien County Jail Primghar IA
Previously, there were no drug testing numbers required to test at O'Brien County Jail. There are a total of 53 probation test numbers at O'Brien County Jail. Below we calculated the numbers history of each of these testing numbers over the last 90 days.
Test location has not updated their testing information.
|No Test Groups||10/04/2022|
Auto Generated Speech to Text
Computed text may misinterpret certain words
Hello, you have reached the federal probation you're recording line. Today's date is September 30th, 2022. There are no numbers designated to report today. Please note that as of October 1st you must start calling 712-233-3877. To listen for your number. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your office or thank you at the tone, please record your message. When you have finished recording, simply hang up or press pound for further options.
- O'Brien County Jail Drug Testing Guide
- Drug Testing Times
- 8am-4:30pm (flexible with hours)
- Call Frequency
- You are required to contact the UA phone message everyday 7 days a week, including holidays
- If you are taking medication (over the counter or prescribed) you are required to bring the medication with you to every urinalysis test.
- UA Line
- General Questions Phone Number