Drug testing at Dupage County Wheaton IL
Today, there are 5 drug testing colors required to test at Dupage County. The colors are Green, Olive, Orange, Yellow and Number 9. There are a total of 39 probation test colors at Dupage County. Below we calculated the colors history of each of these testing colors over the last 90 days.
Auto Generated Speech to Text
Computed text may misinterpret certain words
If you have reached the drug screen hotline of to peach, County probation. Today is Friday, September 22nd 2023. If your caller number is called and you failed to test today, you will not be permitted to test on another day and last year, probation officer approves the lab will be open today during the following hours from 7 AM to 4 PM, the following colors. The number are required to test today. Green green. I'll live. I'll live orange, orange, and yellow yellow. Today's number is 9. 9. Please arrive 15 minutes before the closing time to assure you get the test of today. And remember, children are not allowed in a drug testing area. Have a great thing for the Sacramento, california aline. I did extra throughout the rest, the page or you yet. And I think the, the, the September they, the mentoring theater, caesar, colorado, no more. So model, you know, being asked after about roy. No, philip and we did. I said I put a vinyl traffic terminal kilt. I think I left a restaurant there. So if you still at $430.00 and I would, I thought you thought I'd be, I don't or don't that it's again daughter of you that tell us yet that I'm on a after laquata throw that I 30 no see, and they called a he know middle head donald jago hassar left there weren't we vetted the veteran's day or leave our own leave are not on time. Not on a mighty joe. A mighty joe in the middle, the lawyer know wherever, wherever forwarded your guide came to me. No go and get that out. Or the theater farther for who died so they can support us or laughter. What would you require like and also better meet the new and the lady at a fair why they did all the good thing on Monday. Yeah.
- Dupage County Drug Testing Guide
- Drug Test Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri: 7:00am - 4:00pm ** Subject to change. Please listen to hotline phone number for the latest hours of operation.
- Office Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm.
- After 7:30 AM, Monday through Friday the color/number and the hours of operation will be announced. If your color/number is announced, you must report to the Probation Department for testing on the same day of your color/number announcement. If you, for any reason, cannot come in to test, please promptly call your Probation Officer and speak to him/her about your situation. Upon arrival, inform the receptionist you are here for testing and they will give you a number. Please then have a seat and your number will be called as soon as possible. Please Note: Children are not allowed in the Drug Testing Area. Small Children can not be left unattended in our Waiting Rooms.
- Important to Note
- The hours of operation may, and often do, change daily. Listen to the entire voicemail every day to receive up-to-date and most accurate information. Drug testing hours of operation are closely maintained. Late arrivals could create difficulties with your compliance with this program.
- We ask you to do your best not to arrive during the last minutes of the drug testing hours of operation. You must arrive 15 minutes before closing.
- Home Website
- Drug Testing Information Website
- Payment Website
- Administrative Services Phone Number
- Dupage Phone Number
- Adult Phone Number
- Juvenile Phone Number
- Court Monitoring Phone Number #1
- Court Monitoring Phone Number #2
- Court Monitoring Fax
- SCRAM Bracelet Phone Number
- Court Monitoring Email