Drug testing at 61st District Court Drug Testing Lab in Kent County, Grand Rapids MI
Today, there are 3 drug testing colors required to test at 61st District Court Drug Testing Lab. The colors are Red, Blue and Orange. There are a total of 7 probation test colors at 61st District Court Drug Testing Lab. Below we calculated the colors history of each of these testing colors over the last 90 days.
Auto Generated Speech to Text
Computed text may misinterpret certain words
Good morning for Tuesday, August 16th. The colors are red, blue and orange collection time is 6 30 AM to 11 15 am and 12 to 4 PM. Once again for Tuesday, August 16th red, blue, orange collection time is 6. 30 AM to 11. 15 am and 12 to 4 PM.
- 61st District Court Drug Testing Lab Drug Testing Guide
- Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm
- This lab is cash payment only. You must bring a photo I.D.
- Drug Test Cost
- Single Drug Test $10 & +$5 for additional drugs 3-Panel $20 5-Panel $25 PBT $3
- Payments Link
- Additional Directions from the East
- From the East, take exit 77C Ottawa Ave off Interstate 196
- Additional Directions from the South
- From the South, take 131 to exit 85B Pearl St. Downtown
Other Drug Testing Locations Near Kent MI
Get Drug Testing Push Notifications for
61st District Court Drug Testing Lab
FinishProbation is an app that lowers your chances of violating your probation sentence.