Drug testing at 61st District Sobriety Court in Kent County, Grand Rapids MI
Today, there are no drug testing colors required to test at 61st District Sobriety Court. There are a total of 4 probation test colors at 61st District Sobriety Court. Below we calculated the colors history of each of these testing colors over the last 90 days.
|No Test Groups||09/22/2023|
Auto Generated Speech to Text
Computed text may misinterpret certain words
Today is Friday, September 22nd. There is no testing today. Again today is Friday, September 22nd. There is no testing today.
- 61st District Sobriety Court Drug Testing Guide
- Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm
- This lab is cash payment only. You must bring a photo I.D.
- Drug Test Cost
- Single Drug Test $10 & +$5 for additional drugs 3-Panel $20 5-Panel $25 PBT $3
- Payments Link
- Additional Directions from the East
- From the East, take exit 77C Ottawa Ave off Interstate 196
- Additional Directions from the South
- From the South, take 131 to exit 85B Pearl St. Downtown