Drug testing at Lenawee County Adrian MI
Today, there are 2 drug testing colors required to test at Lenawee County. The colors are Brown and Teal. There are a total of 18 probation test colors at Lenawee County. Below we calculated the colors history of each of these testing colors over the last 90 days.
Auto Generated Speech to Text
Computed text may misinterpret certain words
Today is Friday, September 29th, 2023. And please listen to the whole message, men, and remember the callers brown until mid report. That's brown and teal need to report. Reporting hours are $845.00 to 11 AM, and $68.00 PM. At the tone, please record your message when you have finished recording simply hang up or press pound for further options.
- Lenawee County Drug Testing Guide
- Morning Shifts Hours of Operation
- All Days: 9am - 11am
- Evening Shifts Hours of Operation
- All Days: 4:30pm - 6:30pm
- Drug Test Process
- You will be required to call 15177593334 on a daily basis. Each day, this hotline will randomly announce which test groups are required to test that day. You will be given a urine testing ID card that you will sign and show at the testing site, along with a picture ID at the time of each drug screen. The back of the card will provide the time you will be dropping (AM or PM).
- Drug Testing Requirements
- You are responsible for providing your probation officer with written verification from your physician for any prescribed medication(s) you are taking. The cost for urine testing is $20.00 each time you drop (paid in cash with exact change). You must present your photo ID, your drug screen card, and $20 cash payment in order to drop.
- Drug Testing Website
- Policy for Reporting to Probation
- Drug Screen Address
- 142 E.Maumee Street - Suite 7 Adrian, MI 49221