Drug testing at New Direction Testing in Leelanau County, Traverse City MI
Today, there are 4 drug testing colors required to test at New Direction Testing. The colors are Beech 8, Birch 8, Cedar 1 and Ash 8. There are a total of 32 probation test colors at New Direction Testing. Below we calculated the colors history of each of these testing colors over the last 90 days.
Click picture for larger view
- New Direction Testing Drug Testing Guide
- Hours of Operations
- Testing hours 5:30am-9:00am & 6:00pm-9:00pm 7 days a week. Open 365 days per year.
- Drug Testing Information
- Drug testing codes are posted after 9:00pm and apply to the following day of testing. A photo id is required upon arrival. If you do not have photo identification, you can contact the court and they will provide you with one.
- Covid Information
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive for COVID-19, do not enter the facility. Contact the court or agency you are testing with to report your symptoms/illness.
- Pricing and Services
- Preliminary Breath Test (PBTs)/n - Random Tester $5/visit/n - Daily Tester $4/day - $20/week/n - Daily X2 Tester $5/day - $30/week/n - Daily Tester $4/day - $20/week/n/n Urine Analysis/n - Standard 13 Panel Drug Screen: Court Testing $25 | Private & Family Court $40/n - Confirmation Test $45 per positive drug/n - ETG/ETS Alcohol Screen $40/n - 12-Panel Instant Dip Test $40/n - Secretary of State Tests $40/n
- Drug Testing Colors Hotline
- Drug Testing Colors Link
- Drug Testing Costs Link
- Email Address