Drug testing at Community Corrections in Washtenaw County, Ann Arbor MI
Today, there are 6 drug testing colors required to test at Community Corrections. The colors are Rose, Blue, Mint, Copper and Number 1. There are a total of 45 probation test colors at Community Corrections. Below we calculated the colors history of each of these testing colors over the last 90 days.
Auto Generated Speech to Text
Computed text may misinterpret certain words
Under the random drug test line, call this number daily for your random test instructions. You'll be selected based on the number letter or color that was assigned to you by community corrections. Community corrections is open for testing. Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM, Saturday or Sunday 9 AM to noon. You must report by 4, 30 PM, weekdays, and 11 30 AM weekends in order to be admitted for testing. You must also report on the day your number letter or caller is selected. May only test on your assigned date. Please listen carefully to the following message. For Friday, September 22nd, 2023. The car is Rose blue minting copper. The number one, the letter m, as in marvin, again the colors are rose, blue, mint copper, the number one, the letter m as in marvin. If you missed your substance abuse test by either failing to call or failure to show it will be reported to your supervisor in court. Officer community corrections is located at 41. 0, one washington Avenue in the Washington county service center across the parking lot from the county Jail. If you have any questions, you may call 73497347362 speak to the front desk. If you would like to repeat this information, press one. If you missed your substance abuse test by either failing to call or failure to show it will be reported to your supervisor in court. Officer. Community corrections is located at 41. 0, one, washington Avenue. In the Washington county service center across the parking lot from the county Jail.
- Community Corrections Drug Testing Guide
- Hours of Operation
- Mon/Wed/Fri: 8:30am - 4:30pm Tues/Thurs: 8:30am - 6:30pm Sat/Sun: 9am - 11:30am
- Daily Drug Test Directions
- You will need to call 734-973-4605 each morning. The color hotline updates at 5am. The cost is $12 per test. You will need to bring personal ID in order to test. You must be present to drug test one half hour prior to closing.
- Phone Number
- 15th District Court Details
- Community Corrections operates the Drug and Alcohol Random Testing (DART) Program.
- Payment link for 15th District Court