Drug testing at Bowling Green Municipal Court in Wood County, Bowling Green OH
Previously, there were 2 drug testing colors required to test at Bowling Green Municipal Court. The colors were Aqua and Tan. There are a total of 16 probation test colors at Bowling Green Municipal Court. Below we calculated the colors history of each of these testing colors over the last 90 days.
Auto Generated Speech to Text
Computed text may misinterpret certain words
Last week's colors are tan an aqua. Your color is tan or aqua. You need to report to the bowling green, municipal court probation department. This Thursday, August 11th between the hours of 9 AM and 3 PM.
- Bowling Green Municipal Court Drug Testing Guide
- Clerk's Office & Lobby Hours
- Mon-Thurs: 8:00am - 4:30pm Fri: 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Drive Through Hours
- Mon-Thurs: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- +14193525263 ext-6
- Phone Number
- Clerk Office Fax
- Probation Department Fax
- Weekly Drug Screen Color
- You can call the Court every Tuesday after 5:00 pm (419-352-5263) and select option 6 the random drug screen program on the phone menu. If your color is stated on the message, you are required to report to the Probation Department the Thursday of that week between 9:00 am – 3:00 pm for your drug screen.
- Prescription Medicine
- If you are taking any prescription medication that would hinder results of a drug test, you MUST bring in a current prescription bottle to serve as proof.
- Positive Tests
- In the event that a positive test is provided, and you drove to the court, you will be instructed to find an alternative way home. Due to the fact that our tests account for levels of substances in your system LESS than the state allows, you could be charged with OVI if pulled over after leaving the court. Positive tests are routinely sent to a laboratory to quantify the levels of substance in your system. If the test is sent to a lab, you will be charged $40.00 to cover that expense. Any positive drug test may result in a community control violation.
- Any attempts to alter the results of your drug screen including the introduction of an outside urine sample regardless of the source will be considered tampering with evidence ORC 2921.12 a felony of the third degree.
Other Drug Testing Locations Near Wood OH
Get Drug Testing Push Notifications for
Bowling Green Municipal Court
FinishProbation is an app that lowers your chances of violating your probation sentence.