Drug testing at City of Oregon in Lucas County, Oregon OH
Today, there are 5 drug testing colors required to test at City of Oregon. The colors are Green, Late night, Tan, Blue and Yellow. There are a total of 15 probation test colors at City of Oregon. Below we calculated the colors history of each of these testing colors over the last 90 days.
Auto Generated Speech to Text
Computed text may misinterpret certain words
You have reached the lucas county centralized testing drop line. The colors for Monday, November 28th. Our green, late night pan, blue and yellow. Once again, the colors for Monday November 28th. Our green, late night pan. In yellow.
- City of Oregon Drug Testing Guide
- Male Hours of Operation
- Mon: 8:30am - 6:00pm Tues: 8:30am - 4:30pm Wed: 8:30am - 4:30pm Thurs: 8:30am - 6:00pm Fri: 8:00am - 4:00pm Sat-Sun/Holidays: 8:00am - 9:00am
- Female Hours of Operation
- Tues: 8:30am - 4:30pm Wed: 8:30am - 4:30pm Fri: 8:00am - 4:00pm Sat-Sun/Holidays: 8:00am - 9:00am
- Questions Phone Number
- Clear's Phone Number
- Drug Test Information Website
- Court Probation Address
- 5330 Seaman Road Oregon, Ohio 43616
- Requirements For Leaving Urine Samples
- 1. Bring form of proper identification such as state ID 2. Must know your probation officer's name or agency referred to them. 3. Clients are subject to a pat down/ strip search. 4. The specimen will be collected in the presence of a staff member. Trousers and undergarments are to be pulled down at least to the knees, and females will be required to squat and cough. 5. Clients may be given up to two (2) opportunities to provide a sample if adequate staff is on duty. If they fail to do so, they will not be allowed to try again that day, and should return no earlier than the next scheduled collecting day. 6. After providing the sample, clients are expected to leave the facility immediately and orderly. 7. The Centralized Drug Testing Unit reserves the right to refuse anyone from entering our facility or leaving a urine sample who represents a threat to staff or other visitors, breaches security procedures, or does not adhere to the above guidelines.
- Masks are required and the probation center does not offer masks. Please bring your own mask.
- If You Are Called
- You must be prepared to pay for the screen when you go down to drop and you must provide our picture ID card as well. Costs vary from $3.50 to $20.75 and are determined by C.D.T.U. If your color is called on the weekend – you are to report to the Lucas County Work Release building between 8:00 am and 9:00 am.
- Parking is available at the Key Bank parking lot located off of Washington and 14th.