There are no test groups recorded for this release.
Drug testing at Chesterfield County Chesterfield VA
- Chesterfield County Drug Testing Guide
- Drug Testing Hours of Operation
- 9:00 am - 12:00pm & 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- All clients reporting to the CCS building will be required to wear a face covering/mask and undergo a temperature check before entering the building. Upon entering the building, all clients will be escorted by staff. Only our front entrance will be open. Please practice social distancing while in our building.
- Phone Number for Questions
- Drug Testing Phone Number
- Community Corrections Services Link
- Colonial Test Location Information
- Email Contact
If there is anything incorrect with this test location page, or if there's information you feel that needs to be included,